Apartment buying help offered in Anstey

People keen to get into home ownership are offered to buy a selected apartment at Hazelton Homes’ Mill Court in Anstey, for just 75 per cent of its purchase price.

Apartment buying
The newly launched initiative, ‘Open Door’, removes a quarter of the apartment cost, making the step into owning a property easier.

A typical example of Open Door is plot 19, a one bedroom home. Currently priced at £109,950, it would cost just £82,463 under the scheme. Buyers only need to find a mortgage for 75 per cent of the price, and the remaining 25 per cent of the open market value is paid back anytime up to resale, or within ten years.

There is no need to find a deposit, and Open Door also includes stamp duty paid and £500 towards legal fees. Selected apartments available under the scheme include one, two and three bedroom styles. Prices, before the scheme, currently range from £109,950 - £151,950.

Richard Hazelton, Hazelton Homes’ commercial director, said: “Shared equity schemes are very popular – and we’re delighted to launch Open Door – it’s easy to use and offers 100 per cent home ownership.”

Mill Court consists of 24 apartments, 18 formed in two, modern new buildings. Six have been carefully converted from a 1901 Victorian factory – The Shoe Works – offering a wealth of architectural charm. The development is a short walk from the village, which has a wide range of amenities. Leicester city centre is just four miles away, and nearby Bradgate Park is ideal for walks and cycling.

www.hazeltonhomes.com

Categories: